Full Color Throughout!
Plus a free, full-color foldout Map.
- Insider advice on Chicago's burgeoning dining scene, which includes rising stars like Grant Achatz, as well as the best spots to sunbathe by the lake, take in famous artworks, such as Edward Hopper's Nighthawks, and where to find the best live blues.
- Where to find the best deep dish pizza, Chicago-style hot dogs, and neighborhood pubs.
- Insightful commentary on Chicago's historic past and dynamic future, as well as a discussion of its status as an architectural center home to buildings designed by iconic figures such as Frank Lloyd Wright and Louis Sullivan.
- Opinionated reviews. No bland descriptions and lukewarm recommendations.
- Our expert writers are passionate about their destinations--they tell it like it is in an engaging and helpful way.
- Exact prices listed for every establishment and activity--no other guides offer such detailed, candid reviews of hotels and restaurants. We include the very best, but also emphasize moderately priced choices for real people.
- User-friendly features including star ratings and special icons to point readers to great finds, excellent values, insider tips, best bets for kids, special moments, and overrated experiences.